- Model NO.: FMD0010-07
- Kind: Hard Plastic Rods
- Contraction Percentage: 0.4%~1.4%
- Specification: 10 ro 400mm OD
- Material: PTFE
- Water Absorption: 0.12%~0.25%
- Tensile Strength: （51~80）MPa
- HS Code: 3907910000
For PTFE rod, we have two kind: pushing rod and molded rod.
The Main Technical Index of PTFE products:
Applications for PTFE Rod
PTFE is excellent for low friction bearings, bushes, rollers and pulleys. PTFE is also almost exclusively used in cryogenic components due to its ultra low operating temperatures. PTFE Rod is regularly used for seals. PTFE Rod has become a very important engineering plastic used within the aerospace industry and aeronautics. PTFE is often used within the food industry companies. Another useful application over the years has been in the use of product or component handles due to its resistance to heat and heat transfer. When an application for electrical resistance becomes too high for other materials, PTFE Rod can fill a very important gap.
Advantages of PTFE Rod
Because PTFE has such a low co-efficient of friction it offers a material that when used will reduce load and drag in bearings to improve efficiency and reduce frictional losses and PTFE will outlast other materials. Because PTFE Rod will set due to compression, PTFE seals will conform to mating components resulting in excellent sealing capacity. PTFE is reasonably easy to machine which helps with reduced machining costs and increased capacity and efficiency. PTFE is resistant to most acids allowing this material to be used in aggressive environments to where such materials as Polypropylene are unsatisfactory.
Features of PTFE Rod
1.Usage temperature range is very broad (Celsius from - 200 degrees to +260 degrees).
2. Anti-majority chemical substance's corrosiveness, except some fluorides and alkalinity molten metal.
3. Excellent mechanical properties, aging resistance.
4. Excellent flame resistance(Conforms to ASTM-D635 and D470 test step),in the air to be regulated as a flame retardant material.
5. Excellent insulation characteristic (Regardless of its frequency and temperature how).
PTFE round bar size list
|PTFE/Teflon Molded Rod( Size list)|
|Specification(mm) Diameter*Height)||theoretical weight(g)||Specification(mm) Diameter*Height)||theoretical weight(g)|